There are exciting and new pavilions for GIC 2017 highlighting top trends and food growth categories including:
- Choose Ontario Pavilion – Where all small Ontario based processors gather to showcase the local, fresh, and exciting innovations from their home province!
- First-Timers Pavilion – New to the industry or not, taking part in GIC for the first time, then the First Timers Pavilion is surely the best and most affordable way to make a BIG splash!
- Retailer Connect – Do you have a unique product/service to get into grocery? Retailer Connect offers first-time exhibitors and vendors speed meetings to meet with vendors.
- Garden & Seasonal Pavilion– Find all your gardening, ice, and other seasonal needs in one spot!
- Global Pavilion – Showcases products from all over the world, inclucing South Korea, Peru, Columbia, Chile and Mexico
- New Product Showcase – What are some of the buzzworthy products at the show? Find them here at the Front Lobby Entrance displays
PLUS! Get valuable learnings from the Insights & Innovations stage:
- category specialists share their best practices
- demonstrations by leading experts on trends, innovations
- marketing and merchandising best practices, and more!